Being 40 is kind of stressful (thanks for all the birthday wishes):
- on-line course that is requiring beau coup amounts of time;
- three classes of writing quizzes to grade;
- two presentations at work in one day that required me to summarize ten days' worth of training into two hours;
- children home from college for the weekend with pick-me-up shopping to be done;
- one of whom has a fever and now I am paranoid; and
- miles of garter left to go before I sleep (and many apologies to Mr. Frost for that bastardization).